4,785 total views
Organizers of Zambian Amarula hit singer Robert Chindamba Banda alias Roberto have been left disgruntled by the crazy list of demands by the singer ahead of his concert in Hoima.
The Zambian finest music export and a striking force in the country’s entertainment industry was hired to headline the Emambya Yo’mwaka concert in Hoima district on 31st December but the event organisers are currently in the panic mood given the ridiculous amended terms of his contract by his management.
Below is a list of demands tabled by the RNB singer Roberto’s management:
1. Ten (10) first class return tickets in an Airline of his choice.
2. Roberto asked the two major roads heading to his Hotel and to the venue to be closed shortly before, during and shortly after the concert. The roads are Butiaba Road and Old Toro Road.
3. He will also need a tinted bulletproof van with a licensed chauffeur who is trained in security and protection of high profile people. The car must also be insured.
4. He needs a private Jet to fly him from Entebbe Airport to Hoima Booma Grounds and place should be under 24/7 security surveillance 3 days before he lands.
5. After he has landed in Hoima, Roberto needs presidential convoy by Uganda police force to escort him from Hoima Booma ground to his Hotel.
6. 125 bottles of Bellaire alcohol and 204 napkins.
7. A reservation of one entire floor of a five star hotel in Hoima district with 3 Star rooms.
8. 17 French speaking personnel (aged 23-28) trained in high profile people management.